World of Beer Survey awards internship of $12000
Florida base bar-chain company is looking for three social media savvy interns with a taste for beer, travel, and more beer.
It involves hopping from brewery to brewery, attending beer festivals, drinking and documenting online around the world. The world of beer is a mood swing place for beer-lovers. It offers you a unique internship opportunity for adults.
Who Are Eligible For the Internship
- World of Beer has arranged a travel package with lodge and the entire brew. So it is compensating for the internship $12,000.
- There is no issue if you are a college student or not but you have to carry a passport and age minimum of 21 years.
- You have to aware of social media skills and a schedule that accommodates you to travel with beer.
- There is no state to be S. citizens but the applicants need to be authorized to work in the U.S.
- If you are not habituated with social media moderately don’t be upset. Please go for America’s Best Beer Bars, Best Beer Cities, also for Beer Spa.
How is The Internship Coming Useful?
- The interns have to make a video of 1 minute to reveal the love of beer and have to share on the social channels about this World of Beer.
- The number of social sharing precedes you higher in the list of applicants.
- World of Beer company will contact the finalist for the interviews.
- This is known as ‘auditions’.
- After all the procedures, the program will start at a definite time. It will be time for your adventure!
You can skip the internship to avoid video and sharing. But you will get all the benefits for your next vacation. Just enjoy. The official websites are www.WorldofBeer.com/TellWoB where you can collect your required information.